Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Twenty Chore Tuesday

Since I started working three days a week as my Mom's daycare helper (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) I haven't been able to participate in 20 chore Tuesday.  I was feeling pretty bummed about it.  It dawned on me, I can to 20 chores any day and still link up on Tuesdays, so here we are.  I have decided that Monday is my "cleaning all the things" day since Friday is my day to spend with my husband and my weekends are usually pretty packed.  So with out further adieu and in no special order, my 20 chores:

Drink Water (all day long)
Take Vitamins
Unload Dishwasher
Pick Up Living Room
Vacuum Living Room and Hallway
Defrost Chicken
Wash Diapers
Jack Laundry
Katie Laundry
Make Dinner
Clean Laundry Area
Clean Front Bathroom
Clean Back Bathroom
Dry/Put Away Diapers
Empty Trash Cans (4)
Empty Recycling
 Load Dishwasher
Work on Give500 Sorting
Sheet Laundry
Take Jeans to Mom's

Nothing super hard or exciting this week. Just mainly catching up from running my Mother's daycare four days last week. Being pregnant and caring for 6 children for 10 hours by yourself is REALLY hard. Kudos to mom's who have to solo parent all of the time.


20 chore tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment