Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Adams...Party of 4! Update

In August I shared that we are expecting baby number 2. I also shared a list of projects that I hope to complete before the new babe arrives in March/April.  So far I have crossed these off:

     Create a "Crash Pad" in J's room
     Re-Organize J's closet for 2
     Clear space for changing station in the Master Bedroom
     Make a mobile for the new changing station
     Recover the Rock 'n Play
     Learn to crochet a baby blanket
     Finish sewing baby bedding (supposed to be for J)
     Create a "Napping Place" for the NB
     Make new wet bags/cloth wipes/pail liners
     Turn old T-shirts into baby gowns


I haven't gotten very far but I have been thinking about this list for the last few weeks. I am learning how to crochet and have plans to visit a friend who is a crocheting goddess for some help.  I dug out the box of old t-shirts to make into baby gowns.  I dreamed up an idea for the new changing station mobile.  I also procured some cloth wipes.

I'm feeling good about progress, especially since I felt like I'd been run over y a truck for the first 14 weeks of this pregnancy.  I am 17.5 weeks along now and feeling great. A little extra tired due to toddler chasing.  He is getting pretty independent which makes me hopeful that I'll get this list checked off in the next 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment